Introducing NFT Farm.io
What is NFTFarm.io?
NFTFarm.io wants to be the intersection point between DeFi and NFT sectors. The project will be developed on two sides:
- DeFi — Pools and Farms will be created for the launch of new NFTs projects. Farmers will be able to stake NFTFARM native tokens to earn other tokens.
- NFT — We will create a primary and secondary marketplace for NFTs, where users and artists can buy and sell NFTs. Our token will be used as an incentive to use the marketplace (more info below).
The native token will be used as an incentive mechanism to use the platform, providing utility for all the ecosystem players: farmers, buyers and sellers.
The protocol will be cross-chain, working with all the major blockchains. Initially, the protocol will be developed on Binance Smart Chain, while other blockchains will follow (Ethereum, Polygon, etc.).
What’s the token use case?
The native token ($NFTFARM) will be used by farmers, buyers and sellers in the NFT Farm ecosystem.
Farmers will use the token for farming the tokens of other projects launching their IFO on the platform.
NFTs buyers and sellers will benefit by holding the token. Depending on the number of tokens, buyers and sellers will have a different membership level and rewards in the NFT marketplace.
- Depending on the level, buyers will get a discount on the price of the NFTs.
- Sellers with higher membership levels will get more exposure, ranking their artworks above others and getting more chances to be seen and sell their artworks.
Each sale will have a small percentage fee, which will burn the respective amount of NFTFARM tokens.
Quarter 2 2021
- Overall planning, roadmap, token generation
- Initial farming offering
- Listing on major coin tracking sites
- Creation of pools and farms to sustain token liquidity
- Obtain multiple safety audits
- Opening for the offerings of other NFT projects
- Listing of NFTFARM in several exchanges
- Integration of additional chains (Ethereum, Polygon, etc.)
Quarter 3 2021
- Definition of users membership levels
- Definition of NFTs and tokes sales dynamics / incentives for buyers and sellers
- Creation of a primary marketplace for NFTs
- Creation of a secondary marketplace for NFTs
- Listing of NFTFARM on major centralized exchanges
Quarter 4 2021
- Rolling out of the marketing plan to acquire buyers and sellers
- Reward campaigns to acquire primary and secondary sellers
- Development of a solution to facilitate the bridge between traditional art and the crypto sector
More information in the coming days